Ceramic Tube / Ceramic Rod / Ceramic Plate / Ceramic Valve / Ceramic Plunger / Ceramic Pump Manufacturer
Focus on Alumina / Zirconia ceramic parts R&D and production
+86 -181 2297 4730
Customized and Machinable Ceramic Valves - Ceramic Discs Ceramic Disc Valve Components
Ceramic disc valves are made of high performance structural ceramics such as alumina, zirconia and silicon nitride. Therefore, ceramic valves have good self-cleaning, wear resistance, strong corrosion, self-lubrication and fatigue resistance.Ceramic valve solved the problem of leakage, torque and corrosion of metal valve in high wear and strong corrosion.
Ceramic disc valve parts:
Ceramic trim, Ceramic ball, Ceramic seat, Ceramic disc,Ceramic liner...
Ceramic valve disc material:
· 95%--99.99% Alumina (Al2O3) · Silicon Carbide
· Silicon Nitride · ZrO2 (TTZ,YTZP,ZDY)...etc
Ceramic Advantage Performance:
·Corrosion resistance, Wear resistance,
·Oxidation resistance, High-temperature resistance,
·Good precision without leakage, long service life
Specification of ceramic disc valve:
-Outer diameter can be up to Max. 60mm
-High flatness/parallelism up to 0.002mm
-Tolerance of height: best to 0.01mm
-Tolerance of other dimensions:
1. Refractory, High Temperature Resistance, Maximum Used Temperature: 1800 ºC (3272ºF)...
2. Hardness Strength, Wear Resistance Up To Mohz 9.0; HRA 80-90...
3. High Voltage, Good Insulation Performance ,Electrical Resistivity Up To 10∧14 Ohm.Cm...
4. High Polished Surface Up To Rz0.8(Ra0.1) ...
5. Superior Mechanical Strength, Max 10 MPa.m1/2 Fracture toughness,
6. Pressure Resistance, Max 2300MPa compressive strength...
7. Anti-High Corrosion Resistance, Such As Acid Alkali Resistance...
8. Long Service Life...
9. Other excellent property
|For more information about ceramics,please contact our engineers in time|